Setting a new industry benchmark, Abul Khair Steel starts producing Zinkalum in 2016 by using American technology. It is a metallic coated steel product that has proven its superior performance as a corrosion resistant building material in extended field testing in a diverse range of environments. It has gained wide acceptability throughout the world due to its versatility, ease of use, aesthetics and long-term performance.
It is using hot-dip aluminium & Zinc coating process where the coating is composed by 55% aluminium, 43.5% zinc and 1.5% silicon. A clear organic coating, applied to both sides of the sheet to improve the product is oil-free, stain resistant, does not finger print or smudge and can be roll formed without additional lubricants.It provides better strength and ductility with no blistering or loss of paint adhesion because of stronger bonding between steel sheet and aluminum-zinc-silicon.
- These sheets are 2 to 4 times longer lasting than any other ordinary steel sheets
- It ensures better high temperature resistance (withstand a prolonged temperature of 315 degrees Celsius without discoloration or oxidization)
- It is highly energy efficient, with superior heat reflection capacity
- It is available in a silver bright & matte surface with clear or zero spangles.
- It is easily paintable, workable, weldable &formable.
- Brand authenticity with Ink Jet Printing